As an Engagement Manager, you will play an important role as the interface to our key clients. In this capacity, you will manage the client relationship throughout the engagement, lead an experienced team of consultants, and act as a key point of customer contact for problem solving with the clients. Beyond your project management, you will also work closely with leadership team to develop new business opportunities for the firm.
- Scope, structure and lead consulting project(s)
- Accountable for delivering client and projects on cost and on schedule
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of the team
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with senior project team throughout the life cycle of the project
- Provide regular status of project updates on deliverables to our clients
- Develop new and existing clients through preparation of business proposals with our leadership team
- Before any qualifications and experience, you are curious in nature, are naturally very structured and have strong problem solving skills
- University graduate preferably in Supply Chain / Operation Management / Business Management
- 4-6 years relevant work experience with a consulting firm. Prior experience in Retail/Consumer Goods industry advantageous
- Demonstrate project management skills and past successes, including cross organizational program management
- Exceptional problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Solid understanding of logistics, manufacturing process, forecast planning and supply chain management
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take on new challenges
- Willing to travel (~60%)
What You Can Expect From Us
- We empower our team members. Being a boutique consulting firm, you will be expected to lead a number of development activities. From being in charge of our social media network to scanning the market for the latest supply chain tools available, you will be an architect of our business!
- We are passionate about developing you. We encourage our consultants to continue to grow their supply chain knowledge by taking professional qualifications provided by industry leading bodies. In addition, our team of experience managers will provide you with valuable coaching and insightful one-on-one’s at different stage of your career with us.
- We will reward you with an exciting career. The path of our growth, the diversity of our business and the variety of our client base guarantee development opportunities and fast progression through ranks for our talented colleagues.