You are at the heart our business. You are working as part of a customer account team in charge of managing daily interaction with our clients. You perform advance supply chain forecasting and planning activities, draw analysis and formulate recommendations to drive supply chain excellence.
- Work closely with your client to provide accurate demand and supply forecast
- Manage supply planning and optimize inventory levels across the supply chain
- Engage with suppliers to resolve production and shipment delays
- Translate business analytics into business insights
- Support the development of advanced analytics tools and reports
- Seek customer service excellence, develop strong relationship with our customers and master the art of cross-functional collaboration
- Support evaluation of new tools to streamline supply chain processes
- University graduate, preferably in Data Analytics / Operations Research / (Applied Mathematics) preferred, Supply Chain / Operation Management / Business Management with analytical courses acceptable
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience with manufacturing and / or retail organizations, preferably with exposure in merchandizing / supply and demand planning
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Proficiency in MicrosoftExcel+VBA, SQL a must, analytics software,databases management and T-SQL or PL/SQL desired
- Natural curiosity in exploring functionalities of new tools, analytics and supply chain concepts required
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and collaborative
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take challenges
- Fluent in English and Chinese-Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Willing to travel (~30%)
What You Can Expect From Us
- We empower our team members. Being a boutique consulting firm, you will be expected to lead a number of development activities. From being in charge of our social media network to scanning the market for the latest supply chain tools available, you will be an architect of our business!
- We are passionate about developing you. We encourage our consultants to continue to grow their supply chain knowledge by taking professional qualifications provided by industry leading bodies. In addition, our team of experience managers will provide you with valuable coaching and insightful one-on-one’s at different stage of your career with us.
- We will reward you with an exciting career. The path of our growth, the diversity of our business and the variety of our client base guarantee development opportunities and fast progression through ranks for our talented colleagues.