As a Consultant, you will drive the success of your own work stream. The role will require you to structure the client’s problem, drive insightful analysis, design impact driven solutions and proactively engage the management team with weekly updates. The value you will drive to our clients will range from supply chain strategy, process re-engineering, digital transformation, and capability building.
- Lead and project manage your own work stream. working closely with the project manager
- Carry out research, data collection and conduct complex analysis
- Conduct interviews with client’s employees and stakeholders
- Map out advanced process flows of information
- Prepare and deliver workshops with clients
- Develop and evaluates alternatives strategies and solutions
- Prepare management reports and present to client and stakeholders
- Coach business analysts and junior member of the team
- Travel throughout the Asia region for client projects when needed
- Before any qualifications and experience, you are curious in nature, are naturally very structured and have strong problem solving skills
- University graduate preferably in Supply Chain / Operation Management / Business Management
- At least 2 years relevant work experience with a consulting firm. Experience in Retail/Consumer Goods industry would be advantageous
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and collaborative management style
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take challenges
- Advanced Microsoft excel modelling and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English and in the local office language
- Willing to travel (~60%)
What You Can Expect From Us
- We empower our team members. Being a boutique consulting firm, you will be expected to lead a number of development activities. From being in charge of our social media network to scanning the market for the latest supply chain tools available, you will be an architect of our business!
- We are passionate about developing you. We encourage our consultants to continue to grow their supply chain knowledge by taking professional qualifications provided by industry leading bodies. In addition, our team of experience managers will provide you with valuable coaching and insightful one-on-one’s at different stage of your career with us.
- We will reward you with an exciting career. The path of our growth, the diversity of our business and the variety of our client base guarantee development opportunities and fast progression through ranks for our talented colleagues.