As a Business Analyst, you are the powerhouse of the project team. Working within a team of talented consultants, you will support a work stream through advanced analysis, crack complex data structures, apply advanced formula and visualize the data in an impactful way. The projects you will support will range from supply chain strategy, process re-engineering, digital supply chain transformation and capability building.
- Take full ownership of the business model, structure the logic of the model, collect and normalize the data
- Carry out research, data collection and conduct complex analysis
- Develop advanced analysis and share insights through clear presentation
- Develop management consulting reports and share findings with clients
- Work closely with your workstream lead and contribute to problem solving and solution development
- Conduct client or internal research for the development of internal knowledge in the firm
- Use a combination of existing and new technologies to unlock impact
- University graduate preferably in Supply Chain / Operations Research/ Operations Management / Business Management
- 1-2 years relevant work experience as a business analyst. Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Strong analytic and financial model building skills
- Good understanding of logistics, manufacturing process, forecast planning and supply chain management
- Good team player and proactive contributor
- Experience with R, Python, analytical or visualization tools would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take on new challenges
- Fluent in English and ideally fluency in the local office language.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We empower our team members. Being a boutique consulting firm, you will be expected to lead a number of development activities. From being in charge of our social media network to scanning the market for the latest supply chain tools available, you will be an architect of our business!
- We are passionate about developing you. We encourage our consultants to continue to grow their supply chain knowledge by taking professional qualifications provided by industry leading bodies. In addition, our team of experience managers will provide you with valuable coaching and insightful one-on-one’s at different stage of your career with us.
- We will reward you with an exciting career. The path of our growth, the diversity of our business and the variety of our client base guarantee development opportunities and fast progression through ranks for our talented colleagues.